What is a Treatment Plan?
At the most basic level, a health treatment plan is simply a set of written instructions and records relating to the treatment of an ailment or illness. A treatment plan will include the patient or client’s personal information, the diagnosis, a general outline of the treatment prescribed, and space to measure outcomes as the client progresses through treatment.
A treatment plan does many things, the most important of which include:
- Defining the problem or ailment
- Describing the treatment prescribed by the health professional
Setting a timeline for treatment progress (whether it’s a vague timeline or includes specific milestones)
- Identifying the major treatment goals
- Noting important milestones and objectives
This documentation of the most important components of treatment helps the Sermolin Therapy Clinic doctors and clients stay on the same page, provides an opportunity for discussion of the treatment as planned, and can act as a reminder and motivational tool.
While people in similar circumstances with similar issues may have similar treatment plans, it’s important to understand that each treatment plan is unique.
There are often many different ways to treat the same problem – sometimes there are dozens of different paths that treatment could take!
No two treatment plans will be exactly the same, because no two people’s experiences are exactly the same.
Why Use a Treatment Plan?
Besides the obvious benefits that planning usually brings, there are a few specific advantages that health treatment plans impart to those who use them.
These benefits include:
- Treatment plans provide a guide to treatment for both the doctor and client.
- Treatment plans can reduce the risk to cause unintentional harm to health.
- Treatment plans facilitate easy and effective billing since all services rendered are documented.
Treatment Plan at Sermoline Therapy Clinic
These aspects of a treatment plan guide you along the path to discovering what is causing your concerns, your goals for therapy, as well as the techniques you’re going to try.
Our treatment plan includes the following:
- Presenting problem: A brief description of the main issue or issues.
- Goals of therapy: An annotated list of both the short-term and long-term goals of therapy.
- Collection of analyzes and their further laboratory research
- Methods: A short, annotated list of the techniques that will be used to achieve the goals.
- Time estimate: A brief estimate of the length of time and/or the number of sessions needed.
After visiting our clinic, you will experience:
- Increased lean body mass
- Fat reduction
- Improved energy
- Increased vitality
- Increased strength
- Increased endurance
- Accelerated wound healing
- Improved cardiovascular and immune function
- Better sleep quality
- Improved bone density
- Improved skin quality and higher collagen density
The medical team of our clinic is ready to answer any questions you have. Contact us now to get a free consultation!